Finally an open PenTest framework for Android devices.
Have a look it’s extremely promising!
Source is here: https://github.com/evilsocket/dsploit
dSploit is an Android network analysis and penetration suite which aims to offer to IT security experts/geeks the most complete and advanced professional toolkit to perform network security assesments on a mobile device.Once dSploit is started, you will be able to easily map your network, fingerprint alive hosts operating systems and running services, search for known vulnerabilities, crack logon procedures of many tcp protocols, perform man in the middle attacks such as password sniffing ( with common protocols dissection ), real time traffic manipulation, etc, etc .It’s still in beta stage so unexpected behaviour could happen, after all i need b-testers for this reason Available Modules
- RouterPWNLaunch the http://routerpwn.com/ service to pwn your router.
- Port ScannerA syn port scanner to find quickly open ports on a single target.
- InspectorPerforms target operating system and services deep detection, slower than syn port scanner but more accurate.
- Vulnerability FinderSearch for known vulnerabilities for target running services upon National Vulnerability Database.
- Login CrackerA very fast network logon cracker which supports many different services.
- Packet ForgerCraft and send a custom TCP or UDP packet to the target.
- MITM A set of man-in-the-middle tools to command&conquer the whole network .
- Simple Sniff Only redirects target’s traffic through the device ( useful when using a network sniffer like ‘Sharp’ for Android ) and shows network stats.
- Password Sniffer Sniff passwords of many protocols such as http, ftp, imap, imaps, irc, msn, etc from the target.
- Kill Connections Kill connections preventing the target to reach any website or server.
- Replace Images Replace all images on webpages with the specified one.
- Replace Videos Replace all youtube videos on webpages with the specified one.
- Custom Filter Replace custom text on webpages with the specified one.